Fenero's engineering department adheres to the Semantic Versioning methodology for managing changes to its platform. This involves using a 3-part numbering scheme (MAJOR.MINOR.PATCH/REVISION) to the different versions of our software based on the type of changes performed in each deployment.
A Major release may include updates that renders previous versions incompatible with the current release; a Minor release includes new features or updates to existing functionality that is backwards compatible; and a Patch/Revision release is primarily for bug fixes of the current version of the software.
As we continue to perform minor and patch builds to the Fenero platform, we will provide CHANGELOGs outlining these modifications. Feel free to bookmark and frequently visit our What's New - Versions section at least once every month to stay abreast of these changes.
Change Log - May 2017
- fixed adding Flag to modified dispositions
- fixed issue with Agent Staff Time ran over a large date range
- fixed issue that could cause recording on same call
- Search Population updated to search any standard field
- Reports will remember the last tab (Real time or Historical) you were on when revisited
- Added “multi column delimiter” option in Interaction Detail Log / Interaction Detail / Export Leads API. If you have any Flow columns that are delimited, such as a field called "favorite_radio_stations" that stores all the selections in comma-delimited fashion, this API flag allows you to return the values in that column using any delimiter of your choosing.
- Fixed “play message” check box in ACDQueues/Hours tab (would appear as checked even though you unchecked it)
- ACD interval report alignment fixed to left align numerical results for all columns
- Resolved “staff time” report blank data when pulling for older date ranges; wasn’t reading from historical tables
- Removed ZenDesk help from appearing in Agent UI when using Flow on a live interaction
- Added ability to send appointment calendar invites directly from within a Flow
- Outbound direct calls from extensions now automatically recorded and added to QA
- Changes to recordings process in agent UI to increase recording reliability
- flow updated to support international character sets, which allows you to work with data from any language
- Prevent reusing script verbiage controls with the same "Label" within a Flow
- Fixed error on editing user queue rank for agent xfer queue
- Very detailed logging on every network request from the agent’s desktop to the browser, serialized to our databases for fast and easy reporting…this was previously only enabled in advanced, when we anticipated troubleshooting in advance.
- A new Network Request Log report available in the Reports app for insight into this data;
- Update to address any issues w/ agent agents receiving a call when going to pause - if call has already been routed, we do not allow them to go in pause…will have to finish that call first.
- Updates to address the call length issue on manual calls not correctly logged in DB.